Saturday 6 April 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger Award!

Two very wonderful people (with equally wonderful blogs, Brain Lesion and Me and Pajama Daze) made my week this week - they nominated The Patient Patient for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I am delighted to accept the award, and very proud to be able to include the certificate on my blog!

To officially accept the award, I have to follow the steps outlined in Rhiann's post...
Here are my nominations for other very inspiring bloggers (in no particular order):
Working Lupie
Being a Patient isn't Easy
A Year of Setting Goals
Holding on to Normality
Chronic Rants
Brain Lesion and Me
Patients for a Moment
Whose Shoes

And seven interesting things about me...
1. I love lentils! If I don't get a portion a week, I get withdrawal symptoms! (thank God they are healthy unlike...)
2. My weakness is Green & Blacks White Chocolate - I can never just eat a few squares!
3. I look forward to Saturdays for The Times - the jumbo crossword and the fantastic Melanie Reid's Spinal Column (a must read for anyone in health, and all patients)
4. When I'mfeeling down or just a bit fed up, there is nothing better than the smell of the sea, especially on a stormy winters day. It is exciting, beautiful and sure to blow any cobwebs away and give you that nice fresh air tiredness I miss so much when living with chronic illness fatigue
5. I love tearing recipes out of the newspaper and sticking them in my cooking notebook. Whether I ever get round to cooking them is another matter!
6. The book that has changed my life is The Art of Effortless Living by Ingrid Bacci, and I would recommend it to anyone!
7. I enjoy blogging way more than I ever thought I would!  It is one the best bits of advice I have ever been given!

Thank you again!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the award, and your blog. I love lentils too!!

    ReplyDelete